Thursday, September 27, 2007

Curriculum Vitae - EVENTS

I can’t recite ‘Paradise Lost’ backwards. I can’t do ads in my sleep. I don’t dream of ads either. I dream of pristine beaches, pretty girls, and posh cars.

I can’t understand metaphysics. Or microbiology for that matter.

I haven’t won a ‘One Show’ yet.

I haven’t discovered any countries. I haven’t conquered any mountains. I haven’t found a cure for AIDS. Or a way to eradicate poverty. I haven’t been to the US of A.

I can’t dance. When I do, people prefer to stay off the floor.

I can’t tell jokes. I can’t write ads like Neil French. I don’t like people smarter than I. I can’t smile my way into a party I am not invited to. I don’t like women who turn me down.

I haven’t read any Classics. Except Fydor Dostyovsky’s ‘Brothers Karmazov’. I can’t comprehend Picasso. Or Dali. I don’t collect paintings.

I don’t play golf. Or pretend I do.

I’m not ambidextrous. I’m not intellectual, radical, or bisexual. I am not famous. I don’t have a father who is either.

I don’t get complimentary passes to advertising seminars. I haven’t met any advertising legends. Nobody quotes me. In fact, 99.9999% of the human race doesn’t even know I exist.

I don’t look like a Greek God. In fact, I have size 9 feet, a broken front tooth, and ears that, some say, resemble a monkey’s.

I don’t like Freddy Krueger, hypocrites, pierced nipples, or peeing on the sidewalk. I don’t know the meaning of Life. I don’t know if God exists.

All I know is to make ads. And I love it.

I work 18 hours a day. If I were with Chat/Day, it will be called Chat/Day & Night.

Aby gt Dazz
Creative Thinker

Work Experience: 12+ years
Industry: Advertising
Current Position: Creative Director
Current Location: Secunderabad, India